Friday, 18 September, 2015
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Academic Seminar sessions with Mary E. Hunt, Elisabeth Schussler Fiorenza, Shannen Dee Williams.
12:00 - 1 PM: Free time for lunch
1:00 - 1:50: Caucuses and Workshops
- Bearing Witness to Women's Empowerment: Cathy Huyghe, Sr. Genny Dumay, and Sr. Christine Fernando
- Speaking out with a Common, Unified Voice: A Message from Joan Chittister: presented by Catholic Church Reform International
- Solidarity with Women in Latin America – Community Lending Pools Make a Difference!: Grace Garvey-Hall and Katherine Wojtan;
- The Words We Say: We Say What We Mean: Maureen Fiedler and Dolly Pomerleau;
2:00 - 2:50 PM: Academic Workshops:
- From Suppression to Freedom: Dorothy Irvin, Ida Raming, and Joan Houk;
- New Research on Mary as Priest: Ally Kateusz;
- Biotheology of Sex, Gender, and Relationship: Roberta Meehan;
- Theology of the Body — Friend or Foe?: Marie-Louise Ternier-Gommers, Stephanie Molloy, and Adelina Pecchia;
- Confecting the Pope: a Rehearsal: Victoria Rue and Sibyl Dana Reynolds;
3:00 - 5:30 PM: Special screening of film, Radical Grace, followed by Q&A with Sr. Chris Schenk and director Rebecca Parrish
5:30 - 7:00 PM: Free time for dinner, registration, and visiting exhibits
7:00 PM: Welcome and Opening Ceremony
7:45 PM: Sr. Theresa Kane presents the Women of Vision and Courage Award Ceremony
Evening: WOC 40th Anniversary Celebrations
Saturday, 19 September, 2015
7:00 - 8 AM: Sunrise spirituality workshops:
- St. Gertrude: Uncovering Her Path to Sacramental Prayer: Anne McCarthy;
- Roman Catholic Women Priests Liturgical celebration;
- Friends & Allies - Women, Men & Authority: Colette Joyce, Luca Badini, and Christina Rees.
8:30 - 8:45 AM: Morning Prayer
8:45 - 9:45 AM: Keynote address: Tina Beattie: "Her Dark Materials"
9:45 -10:35 AM: Workshops:
- Dancing through Closed Doors: what to do when you're a woman called to ordination: Jacqueline Straub, Colette Joyce, and Katharine Salmon;
- The Unfinished Business of Vatican II: the Ecofeminist Theology of Elizabeth A. Johnson: Marian Ronan and Jamie Manson;
- What You Have Done For The Least of Mine: Incorporating Transgender Justice into Catholic Reform Work: Bob Shine and Sr. Jeannine Gramick;
- Integrating Catholics Feminist perspectives on new strategies and challenges for women's human rights: A view from Mexico: Maria Mejia, Dr. Amparo Espinosa Rugarcia, and Evelyn Aldaz;
- Women and Leadership in Early Christianity: What can sociology and archeology tell us?: Christine Schenk.
10:35 - 11:00 AM: Break
11:00 - 12:30 PM: Survivor Justice with Barbara Blaine, Virginia Saldanha, Mari Steed, and Shannen Dee Williams
12:30-2 PM: Time for lunch and visiting exhibits
2 - 2:20 PM: Gary Macy: "The Hidden History of Women's Ordination"
2:20 - 3:45 PM: 'Break the Silence' - Priest panel moderated by Kristina Keneally with Tony Flannery, Roy Bourgeois, Paul Collins, and Jack McClure.
3:45 - 4:15 PM: Break
4:15 - 5:05 PM: Workshops:
- Women Deacons are not Women Priests: Phyllis Zagano;
- Inclusive and Empowered: The Women Priests Movement, Renewing the Church Now: Jennifer O’Malley, Mary Theresa Streck, Bridget Mary Meehan, and Eileen McCafferty DiFranco;
- Imagery Promoting Racism in Gospel Literature: Tracy Garrison-Feinberg, Olivia Doko, and Jane Via;
- Worshiping in the Onion Fields: A Church of the Undocumented: Chava Redonnet and Ana Maria Ocana Casiano;
- Complementarity: A New Name for an Old Patriarchal Tool: Deb Rose-Milavec.
5:15 - 5:35 PM: Ursula King: "Speaking out with One Voice"
5:35 - 7:30 PM: Dinner and free time, visit exhibits
5:45 - 7:30 PM: Optional "Pheminist Philadelphia" tour with local guide (sign up at registration)
7:30 - 8:00 PM: Assemble in Plenary Hall for evening reception
8:00 PM: Equal in Faith: interfaith panel moderated by Sr. Maureen Fiedler with Christina Rees, Rebecca Alpert, Asra Nomani, Patricia Fresen & Kate Kelly.
Sunday, 20, September, 2015
8:45 - 9:45 AM: Astrid Lobo Gajiwala: "The Gender Policy of India: A Blueprint for Partnership"
10:00 - 11:30 AM: Inclusive Liturgy, homilists Jamie Manson and Patricia Fresen
11:30 AM - 1 PM: Check out, free time for lunch, WOW Press Conference
1 - 2:15 PM: Keynote address with Sr. Teresa Forcades and WOW sending forth ceremony
3 -5 PM: Vigil and witnessing walk through Philadelphia with Catholic reform groups